Friday 28 August 2009

21st Century Kid

I have just been reading about Jaycee Lee Dugard,  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8225621.stm, who was kidnapped as a child and decided not to TTP out of the incompetance of the American police, but I thought today we could try and imagine someone trying to kidnapp an 11 year old today. This is what I came up with: The kidnapper notices an eleven year old girl playing in the park. She is wearing a candy pink dress, pretty little white sandals and has her long blond hair in multi-coloured ribbons. Our kidnapper, lets name him John, sees the little girl's mother leave to go and by some ice cream. Silly woman, John scoffs, this is going to be easier than I thought. He moves in. "Hello little girl. I have a secret to show you, come with me." he says. "What is it then?" she replies, curious. "Come with me and I'll show you." he coaxes. "Are you dizzy blud?! You fink I'm stupid bruv?! You fink you're a badman?! I'm not going nowhere with you blud! You better leave now before I mash up your face blud!" Although taken aback by this sudden aggression from such a sweet looking little girl, John feels he could still take her, she's only eleven after all right? John decides to act fast and moves in to take her by force. The little girl is ready for him though and beats him to it with a jump spin kick in the face, a double poke in the eyes and a final decisive blow to one very sensitive area. John collapses at the little girl's feet regretting ever having spoken to her and with a very small chance of ever having children. "Don't ever come around here again because next time there'll be six of us yeah?" The little girl's mother returns with the aforementioned ice creams. The little girl flicks her hair into place and in reply to her mother's questioning glance she sweetly says in a sing song voice, "Don't worry Mummy, the nice man will be fine, he was just helping me practise my karate! Oh! You got my favourite, rainbow swirls!"
And that my friends is why you should think twice before trying to kidnapp a 21st Century Kid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment