Saturday 29 August 2009

Did you mean...?


You know how when you search for something on Google and you mispelt it, red text pops up like did you mean dance flick? Well its actually not very shocking that it would be quick to correct you if you typed in "white people stole my car" with a did you mean black people?
Honestly? This has to be the most insulting thing ever done! If I was the person whose poor car was stolen I would have taken out my prize hockey stick and completely annhialated the vile machine that dared to tell me what I was trying to say! Yes I typed in dane flick, that is exactly WTF I am looking for!

(I know destroying my own computer would be pretty useless, but lets just pretend its the Google mainframe or something like that)

1 comment:

  1. ok so no one is commenting on my post so I'm gonna do the really sad thing and comment on my own posts... well done Chenai, sniff sniff. Lovely blog...WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete