Tuesday 15 September 2009

I really think I deserved that award!

OMG!!! Did anyone watch the VMAs this weekend? Did Kanye literally walk up on stage, grab the mic from country music (as she never seemed to want us to forget) popstar Taylor Swift and blurt, "I really think Beyonce deserved that award!" Now Kanye I love your music man but seriously, is this what you do? I'm not quite sure I'm so crazy about Kanye the person anymore hey! Not only was that the meanest thing you could have ever done to Taylor, you made yourself look like a complete and utter IDJIOT!

And now I wonder is Miss B the mysterious girl you are always rapping and now even singing about?  To be honest I really don't understand what this was all about. Anyway I guess the spell that Beyonce casts on almost all of the male species does not elude the supernova rapstars of us!


Perhaps a joke? I hope it was because if it wasn't I am very concerned about your mental health and I hope that, as Russell Brand quite rightfully put, "Professional help is being sought!" Another thing about the VMA's, is it me or were Pink and Shakira wearing the SAME dress. No not similar or look alike, but the exact same dress! I mean don't famous people have designers or fashion gurus to give them a heads up about those kind of things? Well all I know is it was an issue for me to see someone wearing the same T-shirt as me even though she got on a bus that took her very far away, that messed up my whole day! Now imagine a WORLD famous music award show were there are MILLIONS of people watching and you climb of a firetruck wearing a dress that everyone's seen already. I just could not do that.

But I guess it all comes with the job. Once you become famous you become public property. The fact that I am saying whatever the hell I want about people I've never even met before in my life shows the extent of the ownership that I have by simply being a member of that public. You spend your whole life working, lets just say from the age of 6 (just randomly yeah?). You give everything you have, and the very world you sing for turns on you. You have fame, riches, a big car and a big house. For what? Is it worth it for on the day you die you become this idol to be bartered and haggered over in the market? What is it that we are chasing, only for it to once again dissapear like a fickle friend? I think I'd much rather be a homeless hoboe without a worry in the world than rich and empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment